The Benefits MCT Oil For 55+ People
The growing population of diabetics is astounding. More people are becoming type 2 diabetics as they enter into their mid fifties. I was diagnosed with type 2 in my mid forties. This brought on a major dietary change in my life. I joined the Keto lifestyle and have never looked back.
A very quick summery of my Keto lifestyle is:
- Intermittent fasting – 18 hours fasting and 6 hour window to eat
- During my fasting I have coffee, Stevia, heavy cream and MCT Oil
- No sugar and low carbs (less than 30 grams)
- High fat (around 100 grams)
- Moderate protein (around 50 grams)
There is a lot more to it, but this gives you a quick glimpse into my Keto life. The fat intake is very important. You need to ingest high quality far (eggs, olive oil, butter, MCT Oil) etc.
The MCT Oil I use is Radha Beauty. I have been using it for years in my coffee. I have a Amazon link below where you can check it out.
The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar Pills
There are many benefits of Apple cider vinegar pills, especially helping lower blood sugar. I also take apple cider vinegar pills as part of my Keto diet. Here are a list of benefits of the Apple cider vinegar pills:
- Being in pill form they are very convenient with little taste
- The acidic acid speeds up digestion by activating enzymes to break down protein
- Lowers pathogens in the body
- Helps your body absorb vitamins and minerals
- Decreases bloating and gas
- Decrease acid reflux
- Helps release bile
- Enhances a more complete breakdown of protein for the making of amino acids
- Help with blood sugar levels
- Help your immune system by accelerating your white blood cells
I have included a Amazon link below so you can check it out and enjoy all the benefits that I do.
Joan Rivers Great Hair Day Fill In Powder
There is one thing everyone can admit is that as you hit your fifties your hair is thinning. I am fortunate enough to have a head of hair, not as thick as it was. The Joan Rivers hair powder is a fantastic product that will blend in your hair with your scalp. My family has used this for years now. I have a Amazon link below for you to check it out.